As an important part of our value chain, we offer a 14-day return policy, the item you wish to return must be in mint/unworn condition. You will receive a refund once the product has arrived back at our warehouse and we have assessed its condition (in original packaging with all components and accessories included). If you would like to request a return for your timepiece, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so our support team could send you further instructions.
After you receive a confirmation from a customer support representative the returning item should be sent to W&W within 7 days. Please note that the shipping costs incurred during the delivery of your parcel will not be included in your refund.
In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Within the period of 14 days you may return or exchange the items. When the delivered items are not returned within 14 days of receipt, the items will be considered as accepted by recipient.
We only accept returned items which:
- are sent in their original and undamaged packaging
- are undamaged and not used
- have been labeled with a return label
- also include the extra gifts you receive when ordering over € 100,-
If all returned articles haven’t been used and are not damaged, and if all articles were returned correctly and on time, Watch & Wallets will refund the money (excluding delivery costs and gift wrapping service costs). Refund will be completed withing 14 days after receipt of the returned items.
Article was delivered with a defect or incomplete
In case you have received a damaged item or the wrong item was delivered, please first contact our customer service by filling out our contact form or send an e-mail to email@example.com . Always enclose a photo of the problem when sending an email. We would also like to receive your invoice number. We will make sure that you can exchange your order without any costs. It is not needed to start a return process in your account.
If you return an item to us after 14 days, which has no faults due to manufacturing or mechanical issues, the watch will be returned to you.
Refunds will be processed within 14 days.
When delivering your parcel to a post office, you will get a receipt. Please keep this receipt until you receive an email from watchandwallets, stating that your return parcel has been delivered. In case we have any questions regarding your return parcel, we may ask you for this receipt to be able to investigate the status. We do not cover the cost of return items.
You can easily return a parcel to us.
- When returning an item to Watch and Wallets, the amount of €5,95 will be withheld from your return payment.
- Wrap and seal your parcel securely, using the same box as was used for delivery or a new appropriately sized sturdy box.
- Affix the return label securely on your parcel, without covering up any part of the label. Please also make sure that old addresses or shipment labels are concealed.
- Take your parcel to a postoffice and please keep the receipt as your proof of postage. We may ask for this receipt when we need to check the status of your return parcel.
Any costs which have been made for the gift wrapping service will not be refunded with a returning item.
14 Kellys Bay,
EU Dispute Forum: